With all the onboard facilities, the Caribbean airline is one of the major state-owned air carriers. The main hubs of this airline are Kingston, Port of Spain, and Georgetown. The customers might get confused if they are willing to book a new Caribbean flight or want to manage the existing flight. Well, no matter whatever be the case, you have several options to Speak To a Live Person at Caribbean Airlines. Yes, you can contact the airline over the phone or via chat.
If you want to learn about them in detail, stay tuned with us till the end of this blog.
How can I call Caribbean airlines?
To talk to Caribbean airlines over the phone, you can follow the below-given steps:
- Dial the Caribbean airlines phone number
- After that, listen to the IVR options, which might be as follows:
- To choose a language, press 1.
- To know about the services related to flight bookings, press 2.
- If you want to know about the flight fare of different classes, you can press 3.
- To know about the facilities that the passengers receive on board, press 4.
- To speak to a live person in the Caribbean directly, you can press 9.
- If you have missed any points, to re-listen to it, press 0.
- Now, if you have dialed press 9, you must have connected yourself to the live agent in the Caribbean.
- So you can share your flight-related problems with the live executive.
There could be nothing better than to connect to a live person in the Caribbean over the call. But, in case you are unable to speak to the airline over the call, then you can chat with them.
How can I chat with Caribbean airlines?
Another way to talk to Caribbean airlines live person is to go on the live chat platform through the website. To have a better insight into the steps to chat live with Caribbean Airlines, follow these steps:
- Once you are on the website of Caribbean, head toward the contacting icon.
- Then, hit on the live chat option.
- Mention your questions.
- You will receive the answers to your questions within a few minutes.
Remember, if you think that your query cannot be solved over messages and you need Caribbean Airlines to call back from customer service, you can demand the same. Yes, you can ask for a call back in the chatbox itself.